We have arrived safely in Heredia. We have a 2 bedroom apartement at the hotel. Its a nice little place. We have a kitchen and a little living room area.
The flights went well. Both of our neck pillows deflated during our first leg so we didn´t sleep well. Then the 2nd flight was longer than we thought- 3 1-2 hours. I got to watch a movie because we had -literally- the worst seats on the plane. We were in the middle section in the very last row. We couldn´t see out the window, so we watched all the things they had on the TV.
Customs and immigration were simple. They didn´t even ask us about why we were here. After our nap yesterday we went to dinner and then went back to the hotel and went to sleep.
Today we got up and had empenadas for breakfast in town. We found lots of things like the main plaza, the school I want to work at, stores and finally the HyperMas. HypeMas is owned by Walmart and looks like the latin-american version. We bought groceries for 2 dinners and breakfasts.
Its not about 5 pm. We just ate dinner and we walked to the internet cafe a few blocks down the hill. It has rained both afternoons into the evening. Today we bought umbrellas because we got very wet last night walking back from dinner. It´s not too hot, but very sticky. Tomorrow I am going to talk to someone at the school I want to work at. I don´t know what we will do in the afternoon, but we will see!
I will post pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment